Information Science Graduate student with 3.5+ years of software design and development experience in an industrial environment,1.5+ years of research experience in an academic environment and 3 months of internship experience in a renowned non-profit research laboratory.
- Data and Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining
- Software Application Design and Development
In my experience - I have built and designed many software applications including enterprise applications for FORTUNE 500 companies like Citibank Credit Services, Ceridian Tax Services, American Express Credit Services and consumer application with REST API services for research laboratories like Pacific Northwest National Laboratories, School of Informatics and Computing at Indiana University Purdue University with great regard to building time and cost saving applications.
- Markup Languages: HTML, XML, CSS
- Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Neo4j, SciDB, Redis
- Software Platforms: Tableau, Talend Open Studio,
- OS Platforms: Linux, Windows, Unix, z/OS (Mainframes)
- Technologies ( Big Data): Hadoop, Apache Spark, GraphLab Create(Dato), scikit-learn
- DevOps: Docker, Mesos (Chronos and Marathon), Starcluster
- Servers: Nginx, Tomcat, Apache
- BioInformatics Tools: BWA, Cufflinks